Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The passing of the Torch

by Rico

With my pending nuptuals I always wondered whom of my younger cousins or nephews with display those Man-whoring colors and I'll be damned if my nephew didn't surprise me. He recently returned to the A now has a little gig at this one spot his father and I used to hang out at.

Me: Nephew how long you been working there?
Nephew: a week or so.
Me: What's her name and you beat it down yet?
Nephew: She on her way through tonight you remember *******?
Me: nah it's been a minute since I been through there.
Nephew: Yeah she the tightest one up there now
Nephew: but she got a dude so i dont really give no fuck lol
Me: just make sure she coming through just to get cut up and go back with that nigga let it be known you ain't her upgrade.
Nephew:she already knew that when i got her number cuz at first she was like i already got a man and i was like im jus tryna be yo friend wut he wont kno wont hurt him.
Me: nephew I'm proud of ya this is like listening to myself at your age good to see a young playa is gonna keep the man whoring well and alive in our family.

This actually made me smile that this young padowan is ready for the trials to become a Jedi.

No comments:

Post a Comment