Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bust Ya Windows Out

By Nikki


I swear you heffas hear a song with a catchy hook and lose ya'll damn minds.

So I was in Didi's the other day (Didi's Discounts, the bastard child of Ross clothing stores) and I saw this t-shirt and I just bout died laughing:



Now you know I had to take a picture of this mess and you know I got something to say about it, and here we go.....BITCHES HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?!?!?! I'll be goddamned if anybody fucks with my car so heaven only knows what a man would do if he got up to go to work in the morning and saw the windows busted out of his vehicle. Now if the shit is already a bucket then the busted windows might be an improvement but for the most part the fellas I know have nice rides and take pride in them and would likely end up with a felony assault charge over some shit like this.

Don't let Jazmine Sullivan have you in the hospital or picking up a two-piece without a biscuit. This is almost as bad as when Waiting to Exhale came out and dumb broads were thinking they could throw a dude's shit in a car and light it up....umm no dumb ass, thats destruction of property and any half-smart nigga that knows the law knows he can sue your ass and bring you up on charges over that dumb shit if he so desires.

On top of ALL of that, why are you gonna let somebody have that much control over you? Yes, doing shit like this shows that that person (ex-husband, baby daddy, hell even your own damn daddy, cousin, boss, whatever) have that type of hold over you?!?!? The best thing you can do is kill them by showing them that you cant be phased and moving the fuck on! Ain't like this shit is ancient wisdom, I'm sure your grandma or mama has told you the same damn thing but ya stubborn ignant ass wasn't listening...well now I'm telling you... GROW THE FUCK UP!!

And if its that necessary to get rid of their old shit, at least try selling it and getting some money out of it damn.....

2 comments:

  1. I can't even continue. I had to stop reading at Didi's discounts.

    *DEAD*

    ReplyDelete
  2. whatever!! Didi's is the bomb, you can find hella cute stuff on the cheap....and its real, not swapmeet lol

    ReplyDelete