Tuesday, June 23, 2009

He's BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!

By Ronrico


Bitch if you can't give me no assistance please keep yo muthafucking distance
fuck a girlfriend give me a fresh hoe with some ends and some starting dividends
and make sure the bitch is white
the almighty whitey
the fonky honky
the caucasion with the muthafucking persuasion
make sure the bitch is light bright and damn near white with the pussy candy striped
White bitches brighter days black/brown bitches darker days
I done had black on my back for a long muthafucking time need some white in my life.
The only thing I want on black is that 600 benz with the black walls holding that bitch up
not captain save a hoe captian slave a white hoe
city to city titty to titty




He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!
oh yeah and....
Fuck love it's for suckas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nikki says: smh.....you are just *sigh* i have no words lol

    ReplyDelete